Jack Frost Winterfest Festival
Friday, February 15, 2019 - Monday, February 18, 2019
Atlantic Canada’s biggest winter celebration, Jack Frost Winterfest presented by Island Coastal takes place February 15th – 18th, 2019. Expanding to four days, the Festival will bring back perennial favourites and include exciting, new features for families.
The always-popular Outdoor Snow Kingdom will return with an abundance of snow and ice-inspired fun, food vendors, and more. The Eastlink Centre will play host to a line-up of highly-anticipated children’s entertainers and an Indoor Playland filled with bouncies and inflatables.
New in 2019, the Outdoor Kingdom will remain open on Monday, February 18th for Family Day, providing families an extra day to experience the joy and wonder of ice slides, ice sculpting and much more.
All Inclusive 3 day, 2 night and all NEW 4 day, 3 night Jack Frost Hotel Packages offer festival-goers family-friendly accommodation options at different price points. They are also the ONLY way to access VIP tickets to the event!
In addition to property-specific incentives, all Jack Frost hotel packages include:
- 3 days, 2 nights or all NEW 4 days, 3 nights
- 4 family weekend VIP passes to the Jack Frost WinterFest including:Unlimited access to 3 Jack Frost venues: Outdoor Snow Kingdom, Indoor Playland and the Live Family Stage
- Beat the crowds and enjoy 1 hour early access on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday to the Outdoor Snow Kingdom and Indoor Playland.
- Complimentary shuttle service between official hotels and entertainment venues.
- Jack Frost VIP Guest Treatment
- Children’s welcome bag at Check In
- Complimentary children’s bed time snack on Friday and Saturday night delivered to your guest room between 6:30 and 7:30pm
- Character Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning * see specific hotel features for breakfast offering